Providing conditions for fair and responsible playing of our customers – one of the key objectives of 4Rabet site. We strive to create all conditions to ensure that our players do not suffer from gambling addiction and take their game with real money as responsibly as possible. For its part, 4Rabet maintains the highest level of security and protects customers from the possible risks of gambling abuse.
The Main Points About Responsible Gaming on 4Rabet Bd
4Rabet Bd has always promoted and promotes a responsible attitude towards betting on sports for real money. We always state that sports betting is not a way to make money, but one of the many ways to have fun and spend time with good emotions. However, in spite of that, some gamblers have problems with self-control and betting addiction.
That is why we want to remind you of some important things that can warn you against problems related to betting addiction.
The most important thing every bettor should remember is that betting on sports should not be considered a stable source of income. Results often depend on luck and predicting the outcome with the help of some betting strategy does not guarantee winning. Betting on sports is not a bad hobby or entertainment that allows you to get more pleasant emotions from watching an interesting sporting event and spend your time with pleasure. However, if you get too carried away, you may encounter a number of typical risks of losing control.
In order to prevent this from happening, remember the following points:
- Betting on sports is a way to have fun and relax, not a way to make money;
- If you lose a bet, do not give in to the excitement and desire to win back, do not bet on emotions;
- Don’t make a deposit if you need the money to live and losing it can lead to bad consequences. Use only your own money, in case of loss of which you will not suffer much.
- Keep track of how often you bet, how much money you deposit and withdraw from 4Rabet BD.
The vast majority of Bangladesh players have the right attitude towards betting. They approach it with enough seriousness, while understanding that it is an interesting pastime and not a way to make money. However, some players have problems related to betting addiction and often are not even able to notice the problem themselves.
To understand if you have a sports betting addiction, answer the following questions for yourself:
- Do you treat betting as a way to make money?
- Do you borrow money to gamble?
- Do you have an emotional compulsive desire to win back immediately after losing a bet?
- Do you spend a large amount of time a day gambling?
- Do you experience a feeling of emptiness if you don’t have access to gambling?
- Is gambling causing you and your family financial hardship?
If the answer to most of these questions is “Yes”, then you most likely have a very real gambling addiction. Try to distract yourself, take a break from gambling, and seek help from support services so you don’t make things worse.
To prevent the risks of addiction, adhere to the following basic tips:
- Don’t treat sports betting as a source of income;
- Do not borrow money to gamble;
- Making a deposit, understand in advance that you can lose it, so intelligently determine the amount;
- Keep track of your gambling income and expenses;
- Allocate a limited amount of time to sports betting, which you will decide for yourself.
If at any point you realize you have a gambling addiction problem, don’t hesitate to write to the 4Rabet BD support team about it. We will tell you the addresses and contacts of specialized institutions that will help you with gambling addiction rehabilitation. At any time through a personal account you can also freeze your account if you realize that you need to take a break.